Friday, September 28, 2007

My First Wedding (2004) DVDRip



My fiancée wanted to rent this movie since we are getting married in about 4 months. I knew just from the cover I was going to hate it, but I just went along. Well, I did hate it. And so did she. The storyline was absurd; even though it IS a movie, no one in their right mind would believe that a real priest would act the way that the one in this movie does. The acting was definitely lacking - there were many scenes that just looked so unrehearsed it was sad. The priest character had some absolutely ridiculous acting scenes. I wouldn't waste your $3.95 or whatever you may pay to rent this one. I would have rated it a negative if that was an option.

Download:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8

0 comments: