Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Girl’s Boy



Also known as Cheaters or Nae Yeojaeui Namja Chingu.

  • Audio - Korean
  • Subtitle - English
  • Year - 2007
  • Genre - Romance
  • Run Time - 98 min
  • Rating - MATURE (18 +)

Cast

  • Choi Won-yeong
  • Lee Jeong-woo
  • Kim Poo-reun
  • Ko Hye-seong
  • Kim Young-ae

Synopsis

A self-styled playboy with a beautiful wife, is fooling around with Ji-yeon (Ko Da-mi), a voluptuous photographer, but pines for Chae-young (Kim Poo-reun), a college student who appears to be the most virtuous girl in all of Korea. But it turns out that Chae-young, who frustrates her suitor at every turn, is not so chaste after all. The plot thickens as Seok-ho’s best friend Young-su (Ko Hye-seong), outwardly awkward and shy, sets his sights on Ji-yeon, not realizing that she is already involved with his best buddy…

WARNING! This film is rated MATURE (18 +) for scenes of nudity and sex.

Download all parts and join with HJ Split (PC). Please visit our SUPPORT page BEFORE asking for help.

Megaupload links

Subtitle
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hang meas! How do you join subtitle?coz I can joint everything but subtitle.

Hang Meas said...

hi, you don't need to join subtitle file - you just join those 3 files and it will load subtitle.

Anonymous said...

hi there! Hunted forest part7 is corrupted could you please reload it? Thanks

Hang Meas said...

hi, I have test the Part 7 of Hunted Forest already so it works fine and I think the problem may be your connection is break down while you are downloading or you have download over limitation of free user.

pls try again

Anonymous said...

Hi H.M.B, I also experience same problem as the guy above. Already joined those 3 files, however, subtitle doesn`t work.
F1, please ;)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! I didn`t downloaded the
subtitle`s file and jointed without it, haha. It totally works now.
Update you later... can`t wait, gotta watch it now ;) thanks

Hang Meas said...

hi duongchan,

i think this is the first time that you post the comment to my blog, may be tomorrow the sky will be black and rain.

hhhh, enjoy with movie.

Anonymous said...

HI Hang meas, for the hunted forest I still cannot download part7 and I dont think its my connection problem coz I can download My girl's boy. Could you pleas help as I already downloaded 6parts so I really wana watch it. Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Haha, I`ve been here for long,just having no time to watch those wonderful movies, thus I had no comment. But now gotta watch em, hehe. Oh, this movie is so cool, a lil bit... but amusing.
I am a movie-geek??? and as your place is full of em, I gotta come here regularly ;)
Thanks a trillion for sharing...

Hang Meas said...

Anonymous - Could you tell me the error message? I will check it those message for you, but I still download Part 7.

duongchan - Welcome to our home! yes this movie is cool so after i watched i know how the girl cheat a boy.

Anonymous said...

They all cheated one another. Tricky!!!

Anonymous said...

part 2 is .avi_3.002
This should be renamed to .avi.002

Anonymous said...

subtitle link is unactive.