Thursday, June 07, 2007

Various Artists - R & B Love Classics 2007


Disk 01
1.Pretty Ricky - "On The Hotline"
2.Gym Class Heroes - "Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America"
3.Cassie - "Long Way 2 Go"
4.TI - "Why You Wanna"
5.Letoya - "Torn" (feat Mike Jones & Rick Ross)
6.Ne-Yo - "So Sick"
7.Next - "Wifey"
8.KP & Envyi - "Swing My Way"
9.Ghost Town DJs - "My Boo"
10.Soul For Real - "Candy Rain"
11.Ja Rule - "Always On Time" (feat Ashanti)
12.Brandy - "I Wanna Be Down"
13.Fabolous - "Into You" (feat Tamia)
14.Joe - "I Wanna Know"
15.Jagged Edge - "Walked Outta Heaven"
16.Aaron Hall - "I Miss You"
17.Whitehead Bros - "Your Love Is A 187"
18.Lil' Kim - "Crush On You"
19.Lil' Mo feat Fabolous - "Superwoman" (part 2 remix)
20.2Pac - "California Love"

Disk 02
1.Usher - "U Got It Bad"
2.Chingy - "Pullin' Me Back" (feat Tyrese)
3.Brain McKnight - "Used To Be My Girl"
4.Musiq Soulchild - "BUDDY"
5.R Kelly - "Bump 'n' Grind"
6.Sean Paul - "I'm Still In Love With You" (feat Sasha)
7.Wayne Wonder - "No Letter Go"
8.Kevin Lyttle - "Turn Me On"
9.Sasha - "Dat Sexy Body"
10.Jaheim - "Just In Case"
11.Mario Winans - "Never Really Was" (feat Lil' Flip)
12.Missy Elliott - "Teary Eyed"
13.All 4 One - "I Swear"
14.Faith Evans - "Soon As I Get Home"
15.Shai - "If I Ever Fall In Love"
16.Keith Sweat - "Twisted"
17.Tevin Campbell - "Can We Talk"
18.112 feat The Notorious BIG & Mase - "Only You" (Bad Boy remix)
19.Marques Houston - "Because Of You"
20.Shaun Escoffery - "Days Like This"

Download
Part 1
Part 2

2 comments:

kevin & Neang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kevin & Neang said...

hey...u did a good job here...cool...keep it up...i like ure site...

also if any1 has problem to download dis...u can try with torrent software..here da like for download with torrents software:
http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/HTTP/1179944/2838780

enjoy..